The mission of Happy Celiac is to promote a more positive and healthier view of celiac disease. To help you feel less defeated, more positive and empowered to succeed in your own journey. To help you become more than your symptoms, and ultimately to be HAPPY!
The posts and writing you’ll find on this site offer information, advice and ideas, which we have gained through direct personal experience. We have included both successes and failures.
We hope to provide:
- A personal perspective. The reality of what it is actually like living with celiac disease and all of the associated disorders and symptoms.
- A partner’s perspective. The everyday, obvious and subtle challenges associated with being the significant other of a person with celiac disease.
- A place to find accurate and realistic answers.
- A place to ask any questions.
- Preparation for the upcoming challenges on your journey.
- A positive outlook. Every symptom has a cause and therefore a solution.
- Dedication. Celiac disease is a life long commitment.
- The latest scientific research and literature.
- Food reviews, for everyday food we eat ourselves.
The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments.